Wednesday, November 23, 2011

TCS ASPIRE Communication Assignment for group 6,7 and 8

Remember the basic rules of writing.
Use proper punctuations.
Watch out for the spelling &
Use CAPITAL LETTERS wherever appropriate!

1. I returned back from my home on 2'o clock at Wednesday.
I returned from my home at 2'o clock on Wednesday.

2. Myself Divya, I am coming from Chennai.
I am Divya and I come from Chennai.

3. We all of us visited many places last year.
We visited many places last year
.
4. I have earned many friends in my college here.

I have made many friends in my college.

5. English is been spoken across the world.
English is spoken across the world.

6. When I was in my tenth class,I use to go to play cricket.
When I was in the tenth standard, I used to play cricket.

7. Most directors do not mind to give chance to new actors.
Most directors do not mind giving a chance to new actors.

8. If I were a Prime Minister of this country,I changed the education systems first.
If I were the Prime Minister of this country, I would have changed the education system.

9. The best part I liked about the movie were the action scenes.
The best part I liked about the movie was the action scenes.

10. My most saddest moment was when I did not got through the interview.
My saddest moment is when I did not get through the interview.

11. In the schools the English should be taught by qualified teachers.
In schools, English should be taught by qualified teachers.

12. After our discussion,I am understanding you better now.
After our discussion, I understand you better.

13. He can be able to sing very well.
He can sing very well.

14. We are having many beautiful beaches in city.
We have many beautiful beaches in the city.

15. An interesting incident happened with me in starting.
In the beginning, an interesting incident happened to me.

16. I went to library to get as many informations as possible.
I went to a library to get as much information as possible.

17. I can't cope up with a lot of stress.
I can't cope with a lot of stress.

18. I'm not speaking to nobody in this class.
I'm not speaking to anybody in this class.

19. In this days youth are addicted at social networking.
In these days the youth are addicted to social networking.

20. Its a big relief that I did not screw up my lab exams.
It's a big relief that I did not make a mess of my lab exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment